Places to Eat in Loreto and Loreto Bay
Looking for a tasty meal while visiting Loreto? We’ve got a list of restaurants in Loreto Bay as well as restaurants in the town of Loreto and other nearby locations.
Restaurants in Loreto Bay
Pepegina’s is at the Loreto Bay Golf Course Clubhouse. They offer a full menu of Mexican food as well as pizza. In addition to the restaurant, they will deliver! Open 7am-9pm daily.
Loreto Baja Golf Resort & Spa formerly the Inn at Loreto Bay. The Snack Shack outdoor restaurant by the pool serves well priced meals with great views. This is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy friendly service. They also have delicious breakfast and dinner menus with varied selections of Mexican and American entrées in their Guaycura indoor restaurant. Please see their Front Desk for Golf and/or Tennis information and bookings. All are welcome to use the Hotel amenities, including beach with purchase of food or beverages.
Places to Eat in Town of Loreto
- 1697 Restaurant Bar & Pub
- Augie’s Bar and Bait Shop
- Del Borracho Saloon & Grill
- Domingos Place (formerly El Nido)
- La Cascada
- La Palapa
- Restaurant La Picazón
- Los Mandiles de Santa Lucía
- Orlando’s Mexican Cocina
- Pepegina’s Pizza
- Porto Bello
- Rancho Viejo y Bar la Molienda
- Restaurante y Bar Tripuí
- Vista al Mar (commonly called Clam Shack)
- Sabor! Restaurant—there are also many beautiful photographs of the Loreto area on their site
- Del Carmen Restaurant at Hotel Oasis—All you can eat clambake and BBQ on Saturdays and Italian on Wednesdays.
- La Mision Hotel—All you can eat made to order pizza of your choice for 90 pesos on Thursday nights at Mezquite Grill.